APPEALING MALE FASHION TRENDS


1. All black outfit

nextluxury.com

lifestylebyps.com

Who doesn’t love this look? I get so excited when guys dress this way. It is between a good and bad boy vibe. It is just so cool that I do not think it will go out of fashion anytime soon. It doesn’t have to be designer clothes because just the colour combination is enough to make any guy look dashing. Also, because it is black, creases are not very conspicuous neither do you have to worry about stains and all that.

2. ‘Skinny’ jeans with a ‘big’ T-shirt’

aliexpress.com

hm.com

Let me justify why I quoted the skinny and the big in the sub-topic. For the skinny jeans, I am not referring to skin-tight jeans that sometimes look off putting or comfortable or weird or questionable but the right fit of skinny jeans. The same goes for the big T-shirt, it should be like a size or two bigger (depending on the type of T-shirt or designer or brand) and not something that you and your twin can fit in at the same time. This look together with a pair of neat looking sneakers or any other suitable footwear is a done deal.

3. One colour suit

express.com

aliexpress.com

OH MY GOD! This is the one I feel like I need to stress on but I won’t because I do not want to offend others. Sincerely, I do not fancy a different colour of trousers to that of the suit jacket, it is just highly unappealing to me. You might as well wear jeans with the suit jacket, just not a grey trousers and a blue-black jacket. Cue in the shocked face. You can get away with it when it is black trousers (as it is the most versatile colour) but I will only suggest that when there is no other option, if not then stick to one colour when it comes to suits.

4. Denim on denim

pinterest.com

fullfitmen.com

I know this is not for only guys but girls as well but I just had to add it because guys are known for it more and it just makes them look well put together. For this, I do not really think the colours of the denim matter (though there can be exceptions) but the common ones are blue, white and black. Jeans trousers, jeans jacket with a simple T-shirt and sneakers or suitable shoes has got to be the easiest, simplest and best looking outfit on a guy.


NB: This is strictly my opinion. If you are a guy or girl and you disagree with me, that is normal. Also, if I offended you, I apologise as that is not my intention. This list is short because I am female and do not know much on male fashion but I wrote on these since I have opinions on them. I know ladies can rock these trends too so don’t remind me. These are normal everyday style favourites. 

Thank You for Reading & Stay Fashionable!!!

Comments

  1. Haha I love how you for specified "one colour suit", I personally don't mind as long as the colours complement each other's. I'd say the all black is my fave though it just looks so effortless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and informative post. Notes taken tho. Different coloured trousers...I hate it soo muchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true but someone might think it is complementary when you do not so better safe than sorry. Soo effortless

    ReplyDelete
  4. The notes are necessary lol. I know right. They irritate me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts