FAVOURITE FASHION TRENDS


There are many fashion trends out there. Some are great, others are manageable whiles a few are absurd. In this blog post, I will write about some of the fashion trends that I love and find exciting though I personally have not tried a couple. 

1. The dress/skirt with sneakers trend

popsugar.com.au

people.com

justthedesign.com

pinterest.com

This is a very popular trend and is such a great way to be simple, comfortable and casually smart looking. A pair of sneakers for the day and pair of heels at night. I also love the fact that no matter your size, you can pull it off quite easily as well. Unfortunately, I have not putted together an outfit like this but I definitely will very soon. 

2. The frills/ruffles trend

aliexpress.com

fineappleboutique.com

refinery29.com

refinery29.com

The best way to turn any outfit into something on a whole new different level. Another trend I have regrettably not tried but it is definitely in the pipeline. 

3. The peplum trend

shefinds.com

fayth.com

cichic.com

ie.boohoo.com

I absolutely love this. It can be the same length all-round the waist, half of the waist, longer at the back and so on. I have a couple of peplum styled attires but I need more. I do not see it going out of fashion anytime soon and that excites me because I know other styles will be out soon. Though it is extremely popular, it always looks good. 

4. The cape trend

capesweden.com

shop.district5boutique.com

kellygolightly.com

sanrense.com

Quite a simple yet sophisticated and elegant way to spice up an outfit but I enjoy it more as a formal or corporate look than casual as it tends to look quite glamorous but it still looks great in casual dressing. It can be attached to the outfit or act as an accessory, all the same, it is chic. I have not tried this yet but I will love to.

5. The choker trend

dresslily.com

stargazejewelry.com

amazon.com

notonthehighstreet.com

Of course there has to be jewellery. Easiest way to uplift an outfit especially since there are various styles and types. It is also highly affordable. You also do not need to be a fan of necklaces to try this or be dressed in a particular way. I have about three chokers which I hardly use but when I do, I feel its effect in changing the general outlook of my outfit.

6. The scarf/turban trend

turbanplus.com

aliexpress.com

stylishlee.com

pinterest.com

I love this for bad hair days but not when you have to go to the office (except Muslims). It can also serve as a pop of colour, texture or style to a plain outfit. The ways in which these can be styled are limitless. The scarves can also be tied to handbags, around the shoulders, neck or waist. I have tried this countless of times but it is not yet a normality for me.

7. The feathers trend

aliexpress.com

aliexpress.com

aliexpress.com

thefeathergirl.com

A trend I am very excited to try but most likely on a minimalistic level, if there is such a thing with the feathers look. It can look a bit all over the place of not carefully and precisely designed and styled but it is portrays a refined look. 

NB: I believe all these will be in vogue for some time to come. 
As usual, let me know which of these you love, have tried, would not try or just fancy; after all, not everything is for everybody.
There will be a part two of this post some time in the very near future most likely focused on appealing male fashion trends so stay tuned. 

Thank You for Reading & Stay Fashionable!!!



Comments

  1. I think these were all so cute except the feathers one, I'm not big on feathers. Also peplum really is a timeless distin, I love how it adds a touch of class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not that bad especially something like the third picture. Absolutely love peplum though..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts