PLAYLIST (LOVE MOOD)

blondebutterflies.blogspot.com


Calum Scott – You are the reason
Adele – All I ask
Alessia Cara – River of tears
Tatiana Manaois – Again again
 Ed Sheeran – Castle on the hill
Ella Henderson - Yours
Christina Perri – Thousand years 
Adele – When we were young
Birdy – Skinny love
Calum Scott – Dancing on my own
Demi Lovato – Smoke & mirrors
 James Arthur ft. Chasing Grace – Certain things 
 Calum Scott – We don’t have to take our clothes off
Demi Lovato – You don’t do it for me anymore
Ella Henderson – Five tattoos
Emily Hearn – Volcano
Adele – Million years ago
 Beyonce – Sandcastles
 Future ft. Rihanna – Selfish 
 James Bay – Incomplete 
 Jhene Aiko – Bed peace
 Beyonce ft. Chris Brown – Jealous
 Birdy – Just a game
Calum Scott – Rhythm inside
Tatiana Manaois – Choose
Natalie Taylor – Come to this 
 Ed Sheeran – Happier
Ed Sheeran – How would you feel
Ed Sheeran – Kiss me
Ed Sheeran – One
Ed Sheeran – Thinking out loud
Cascada – Every time we touch (Piano Version)
Feint ft. Laura Brehm – We won’t be alone
French Montana – Unforgettable
Gnash ft. Olivia O’brien – I hate you I love You
 Nicki Minaj – Grand piano
Hailee Steinfeld – You’re such a
Haley Smalls – All yours
Tatiana Manaois – Heaven
 Florence & The Machine – Heavy in your arms
Tatiana Manaois – Helplessly
Hrvy – Personal
Hrvy – Phobia
Nicki Minaj – I lied
Tatiana Manaois ft. Mac Mese– I want it to be you
James Arthur – Can I be him
Jhene Aiko – While we’re young
Joel Adams – Please don’t go
Josh Daniel – Skimming stones
Julia Michaels – Issues 

Bonus: Natalie Taylor – Surrender

These are 1/3 of my all-time favourite love themed songs which means I listen to majority more than once a day so do enjoy listening to them and let me know your favourite(s) out of the lot.  


8tracks.com

Merci!!!

Comments

  1. First of all I'm really liking the cute pics in this blog post. I'm seeing a few of my faves in your list so I think I can kinda trust the rest. The list is quite long though and it would have been nice if there were a way to sample the individual songs or even a download option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm sure you will love most if not all. I couldn't stop adding to the list and there's still more. I will try to update the post by adding a link or/and a 10 seconds preview. .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts